I’ve been tagged so much lately that I’m starting to feel like Minnie Pearl. Lauren tagged me for this one a while back, and I’m just now getting to it. Sorry, Lauren! I think it’s been around a few times, and I don’t know who else to tag, so I’m just going to put this one out there.
1. One book that changed your life: Besides the Bible? Returning to Holiness by Dr. Gregory R. Frizzell.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Little House in the Big Woods. We have the Little House series, and my girls loved having me read to them.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: Besides the Bible? The Rescuers, of course.
4. One book that made you laugh: Skipping Christmas by John Grisham.
5. One book that made you cry: What Was Good About Today by Carol Kruckeberg.
6. One book that you wish had been written: Bloggercise! Get Fit While You Sit.
7. One book you wish had never been written: Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard.
8. One book you are currently reading: Voices of the Faithful by Beth Moore and Friends.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Pawley’s Island by Dorothea Benton Frank.
Consider yourself tagged if you haven’t already done this one, and/or let me know if you have so I can come visit.