7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME…
* I am the shortest member of my family (5’2″)
* I gained 60 pounds during my first pregnancy and lost it all within a year.
* I gained 40 pounds during my second pregnancy and lost 50 in 8 months.
* I have found 20 of them in the last two years.
* I am afflicted with a strange combination of OCD and ADD. ODD for short.
* I have been baptized twice (got it right the second time!)
* I have been married twice (got it right the second time!)
7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME…
* The thought of never seeing my daughters again.
* Not knowing their whereabouts at any given time.
* The thought that something could happen to them and I’d have no way of knowing.
* The legacy of abuse/alcoholism/divorce being passed on to my children.
* My family’s history of health problems
* Dirty old men
7 RANDOM/MUSIC AT THE MOMENT…
* Point of Grace – all
* Chris Rice – Deep Enough to Dream album, Cartoons
* Peter Penrose – debut album
* Don Williams – all
* The Eagles – most
* Norah Jones – Come Away With Me (our song)
* Vince Gill – that voice!
7 THINGS/PEOPLE I LIKE THE MOST…
* Coke – the real thing or C2
* Iced tea, unsweetened
7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST…
* I love my husband *sigh* (said to him)
* I married a moron. (in answer to his question, “What’s wrong with you?”)
* Dude, where’s your manners? (to Andrew)
* This is your mother, please call me back. (after the beep on the girls’ cell phones)
* Dang. I’m late for work. (nearly every morning)
* I love you. (in every conversation with my husband and kids)
* Lord, forgive me… (daily)
7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS…
Great. This is the hard part. Are there even 7 people who read my blog?
Diane (Praying for a prodigal)
Dawn (Call me Grandma Dawn)
Bernadette (Texas Gal)
Paulette (My Life Shifting)
Theresa (Bullfrogs & Butterflies)
Faith (Faithful Mommy)
Yellow Mama (One Step Up From Stupid)
Okay, ladies. Now it’s your turn. Please let me know if you play along. (No pressure, of course.)